[LAU] Call for Participation: International Counting Track

Matthew Smith matt at smiffytech.com
Mon Dec 22 17:48:16 EST 2008

Just spotted this:
> - 32 bit float, 48 KHz

I don't have anything with a 32-bit ADC.  My H2 goes up to 24 bit
(although it can do 96 ksps at this resolution) and the UCA-202 hooked
into my laptop only to 16-bit.

Do you really require this resolution?  I'm guessing that I'm not the
only one who doesn't have ADCs with such super-high resolution so maybe
you would get more samples submitted with a lower resolution.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Business: http://www.smiffytech.com/
Personal: http://www.smiffysplace.com/