[LAU] Merry Xmas

alex stone compose59 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 17:59:44 EST 2008

To the team at LAU, and all the devs and colleagues i've had the privilege
to communicate with, and learn from, in this, my first full year of linux
use, i'd like to say thanks for the help and encouragement, and i wish you
all the very best for the festive season and the year to come.

A particular thanks to Dave Phillips who encouraged me to start the linux
journey in the first place. (That's right, it's his fault...)

Cheers and good health to you all!

Alex Stone.

p.s. Patrick, i haven't forgotten the quick toots bit, i've been very busy.
I'll get to it as soon as i'm able.

As is said here in Russia, for this time of year:

Snovum Godum!

(Happy new year.)