[LAU] band in a box alternative

Jeremiah Benham jjbenham at chicagoguitar.com
Thu Dec 25 10:48:01 EST 2008

I was looking for a band in the box alternative. My idea so far is to
use LeMMA as a front end to MMA. I am lacking a way to loop the chord
progressions though. I think maybe a command line midi player that
supports looping may work. I tried timidity in --loop mode but it pits
a long pause after each loop. I also tried seq24 but I have to set up
assign Alsa channels for each track each time. Is there a tight
looping midi player or a band in the box alternative!

Jeremiah