[LAU] New plugin site

Josep Andreu holborn at telefonica.net
Sat Dec 27 20:32:04 EST 2008

Hi

I have start a new project, a set of audio plugins, the first idea is port all the ZynAddSubFx effects to LADSPA
and add my small contibution with some others.

I have been ported yet the Chorus,Alienwah, Reverb, Phaser and EQ Zyn effects.....  and some more ...all the
plugins are in individual libs that you need to compile separated, that was the first idea in order make easy to
revise the code, if someone wants to do. No  tarballs are relased at this momment ... only CVS access.
Also RDF files are not available and any kind of help to create is welcome in this regard,  rt problems or
comments are welcome, please check in:

http://holap.berlios.de

Josep Andreu <holborn at telefonica.net>