[LAU] New plugin site

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Sat Dec 27 23:34:48 EST 2008

Josep Andreu wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have start a new project, a set of audio plugins, the first idea is port all the ZynAddSubFx effects to LADSPA
> and add my small contibution with some others.
>
> I have been ported yet the Chorus,Alienwah, Reverb, Phaser and EQ Zyn effects.....  and some more ...all the
> plugins are in individual libs that you need to compile separated, that was the first idea in order make easy to
> revise the code, if someone wants to do. No  tarballs are relased at this momment ... only CVS access.
> Also RDF files are not available and any kind of help to create is welcome in this regard,  rt problems or
> comments are welcome, please check in:
>
> http://holap.berlios.de
>
> Josep Andreu <holborn at telefonica.net>

hallo josep,
very much thanks to your effort of porting this stuff to a ladspa!
unfortunately i can not report good from here, because all the 8 plugins
give here the same error when running make:

Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/nowhiskey/software/nove/ladspa/holap/zynreverb/src'
if /bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.
-I. -I..     -fPIC -DPIC -Wall -pipe -msse -mfpmath=sse -ffast-math -O2
-Wall -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -c  -MT zynreverb.lo -MD
-MP -MF ".deps/zynreverb.Tpo" -c -o zynreverb.lo zynreverb.c; \
        then mv -f ".deps/zynreverb.Tpo" ".deps/zynreverb.Plo"; else rm
-f ".deps/zynreverb.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
../libtool: line 467: CDPATH: command not found
../libtool: line 1145: func_opt_split: command not found
libtool: Version mismatch error.  This is libtool 2.2.6 Debian-2.2.6a-1,
but the
libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from an older release.
libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.2.6
Debian-2.2.6a-1
libtool: and run autoconf again.
make[2]: *** [zynreverb.lo] Fehler 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/nowhiskey/software/nove/ladspa/holap/zynreverb/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Fehler 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/nowhiskey/software/nove/ladspa/holap/zynreverb'
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

i am running debian testing here, with gcc version 4.3.2. libtool is
actually v1.5.26-4.
if you have any clues what's going wrong here, please help!

cheers,
doc