[LAU] Fw : Re : jackd capture problem

go music goemusic at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 30 13:26:16 EST 2008

Hi,
it might be a mixer problem anyway. Some audio cards have that 'capture' channel, which might be hidden by default in the mixer. Can you configure your desktop's mixer and make it show that slider? As you checked the right way, for some cards, jackd gets its input from alsa capture, not from line in directly. So you need to setup your mixer such that capture receives from line in.
Hope this helps?
Frank