[LAU] Benoit's stuff

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Tue Feb 5 18:39:24 EST 2008

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 04:11:23AM +0100, Benoit Rouits wrote:
> It's all an honour for me. If someone need the OM patch, tell me.
> It's a simple patch in fact, using the granular scatter ladspa
> plugin from Richard W.E Furse (author of the cmt plugins).
> The rest is hands flying on the keyboard..

I'd be interested in finding the granular scatter LADSPA plugin. I Googled for it and all I found were posts asking about it (some from you), but no links to it or to its name or LADSPA number.

If it's in the CMT package then I probably have it; I'd just need to know what it is called. Sound like it'd be fun to play with. Right now I use PD's ParticleChamber for my granular stuff-- it'd be nice to have it inside of Ardour, ecasound, or jack-rack instead.

-ken