[LAU] controlling LADSPA plugins whith a midi pedal ?

Miguel therevoltingx at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 19:48:41 EST 2008

I've gotten MIDI to work with JACK-RACK with no problems.  I just hook up my
MIDI controller and use something like gmidimonitor to check the MIDI
controller number for each of my sliders and knobs.  Then, all you have to
do is bind the effect parameter (in JACK-RACK just right click on the
parameter you want to bind) that you want to control via MIDI to the
controller number that corresponds to the hardware controller you're trying
to use.
That's it.  Nothing to it.

As for the second question, I'm not sure if you can use OSC with standard
MIDI hardware.