[LAU] guitartuner

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Sat Feb 16 05:51:50 EST 2008

Am Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2008 16:42:31 schrieb Studio 32:
> Ok, Is there a *.deb package of it? How should I install it otherwise on
> Debian?
>
> dirk

If you run debian/sid you can find a .deb at my website.
http://www.brummer.de.hm/unstable.html

If you run debian/stable you can download qjacktuner with the following comand
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.qjacktuner.berlios.de:/cvsroot/qjacktuner co
qjacktuner

You'll need qt and qt-devel >= 3.2,
jack-audio-connection-kit and jack-audio-connection-kit-devel

open the floder qjacktuner and tip qmake, and then make. After the short build
you will find qjacktuner in ~/qjacktuner/bin. You can simply run it or copy
it everywere on your system.

Why I like it ?
Well, qjacktuner running fine with jackd, thats important for me. fmit give me
a lot of xrun's, and it have a uncomfortable overview for me. qjacktuner is
what the name say. It's a simple tuner, just connect it and it will show you
your tune. easy, simple, small. nothing more to say, no manpage needed. xrun
free and low on cpu useage. I am let it run the most time when I make
session.

But, this is only my feeling,     hermann