[LAU] [ANN] Minicomputer 1.0 softwaresynthesizer released

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Wed Feb 20 15:33:20 EST 2008

about the FLTK errors: David, please try the attached new
syntheditor.cxx (I tarzipped it so it doesnt get mangled with the email,
lets see if it gets through) which has to go into the editor folder, it
should do the trick.

About Jack, I dont know (pun not intended) yet. What latest change could
break the application? Philipp, what exactly means not getting to run,
any errors?

Cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

next event:
29.feb Notstandskomitee live at Linux Audio Conference Cologne, Germany