[LAU] it aint easy being green

Gene Poole atonemusic at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 19:26:02 EST 2008

Hi there Linux dudes....I hope you can help a super
green newbie...

I have been recording my entire life in the analog
domain and now I have decided to "Go Linux"...

I am clueless but determined and so far have been
advised that Jacklab as opposed to Ubuntu Studio due
to the low latency factor is the way to go

I have avoided digital for this reason....I have tried
to record in another studio when there was latency and
it drove me nuts....

what do you guys suggest...I would be super
appreciative of any input...

I will be running a little Sony Vaio a few yeard
old...

I have to say this is an amzing place and you guys
should all be proud of your success at spreading Linux

I will do my bit here in Nashville USA..I am here from
NYC via Scotland....

peace,love and trust the Universe

gene