[LAU] Hello and configuring audio

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jan 10 04:45:35 EST 2008

Florian Schmidt wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 January 2008, david wrote:
>> Florian Schmidt wrote:
>>> and also what distro do you have installed? what kernel?
>> If Florian is using the one that comes with the EEE, it's Xandros Linux.
>
> Heh, i use ubuntu linux on my thinkpad t21 and on my desktop.. i never heard
> of these azus EEE thingies before this thread started :D

Sorry, things are getting confusing in this thread!

A friend of mine got the high-end eeePC for Christmas, enjoys it very
much, but he doesn't do audio stuff with it. He has his server hooked
into his home audio system and only uses the eeePC to run his server
desktop remotely and play his music collection that way.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community