[LAU] Hello and configuring audio

M-.-n nostromo at arkaos.net
Thu Jan 10 05:16:56 EST 2008

They're great for portability/price, according that you don't expect too
much power from them. I didn't take mine specifically for doing audio but if
I get it running smoothly it's going to be a very nice little on the go/gig
machine. Definetly worth spending a few hours on understanding how to get
the best out of it.