[LAU] Changing Ardour's font size

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Jan 11 11:16:42 EST 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-11 at 17:09 +0100, Leslie P. Polzer wrote:
> Subject says it. I couldn't find out what one is supposed to do to be able
> to read anything without squinting :)
>
> I'm sure most of you have already figured this one out.

i very much doubt it. its not easy to change. there is no way to change
it from within the program, for a start.

the fonts are all defined in ardour2_ui.rc, which is generated at build
time. that file is installed at the system level, but you can also have
a copy of it in ~/.ardour2.

at some point (soon!) we need to rationalize the font use down to the
same 4 sizes we use on OS X. on X11 right now, there are more than a
dozen different font definitions. its a mess.