[LAU] Changing Ardour's font size

porl sheean porl42 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 21:54:12 EST 2008

it does use gtk, but the ardour2_ui files explicitly state font sizes etc
for everything. pretty much everything to do with your system settings seem
to be ignored and everything is set manually. i've been playing around and i
might try to see if i can get it to use system settings for the ui, but i
imagine it will look pretty nasty :)

porl