[LAU] Changing Ardour's font size

porl sheean porl42 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 22:05:32 EST 2008

sorry to reply to my own post, but i found a quick way to give yourself a
'preview' of what ardour looks like with the system settings. just add an
empty 'ardour2_ui_dark.rc' file into the '.ardour2' directory in your home
directory. looks quite interesting with some gtk engines and themes, even
though there are quite a few graphical glitches. it would be nice for the
custom controls (faders etc) to play nice with system colours, but it is an
interesting start. one gotcha is to remember that the 'record buttons' etc
won't flash when armed, as that is done with custom gtk settings.

it would be nice for there to be a 'minimalistic' ardour2_ui file that just
contained the necessities such as flashing record button and left the rest
to the system as a third option (after dark and light themes).

porl