[LAU] A pc without noise!

jeremaja niko jeremaja.niko at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:43:04 EST 2008

hi list
i was thinking about the same thing in the past, and in the meanwhile i
got some special "Silentium'" silent tower. When i got it it was better
than with my old tower, but still not silent as i expected.
Ive heard mac minis are very silent.
my idea was to clock down a cpu and remove the cooler compleatly...
is this possible? did somebody tried it?
greetings
n.