[LAU] midi sequencers

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Fri Jan 18 03:25:59 EST 2008

Am Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2008 schrieb Geoff Beasley:
> It's the workflow that suffers when you have to go and edit endless streams
> of faulty sustain pedal events, or suffer serial crashing.

Yes! That is a muse-use speaking!!! I am facing the same problem here. One can
enter events manually in the Eventlist (the pianoroll is somehow not suitable
to edit sustain-pedal) bit eventually events get eaten up or show up at the
wrong time or... strange and nerving. Next time I will do a second track on
the same channel and record just me hitting the pedal...

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
---