[LAU] bassguitar

Martin Horn martin.horn at ostec.org
Wed Jul 2 03:04:01 EDT 2008

Where are you buying from?

There is a czech company named BACH Guitars. The gits are really cheap and
at least as good as the typical Harley Bentons and even the Epiphones you
can buy on Thomann. I bought a 335 copy from them for 300 Euro and its
really good quality. Shure the pickups are not the best, but for the price
the wood and mechanics are really good quality. I think better than an
Epiphone 335 copy. I don't know about the basses but I would give it a try.
You can buy a bassgit on ebay and send it back if you don't like it. The
best would be to go there and check out for the best guitar in stock but the
guy selling them lives in south of east germany and I don't know where
you're coming from...

Just check it out:

http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQsassZhomophonieQQhtZ-1

Martin