[LAU] Large live recrodings ?

Svend-Erik Kjær Madsen sv-e at sv-e.dk
Sat Jul 12 09:08:41 EDT 2008

I know but I said "propper set up" your example isn't propper setup in
my eyes. If I wanted to allow another app to be able to run once in a
while I wouldn't give it a nice parameter at all, but let it fit in when
the system allow it to.

I agree that its a horrible idea to run a script like the one you refer
to or something like find.

It is also a matter of your disks interface's speed I would say, and as
far as I can calculate, a single mono track needs 75 Kbs space on the
interface at 44100, so running let's say 10 tracks simultaneous hardly
loads the interface at all if its a SATA, but I admit that interference
newer do you any good, just like no one benefit from this discussion ;)

Have a nice day

/Sv-e

/Sv-e