[LAU] Hardware: elektr piano / keyboard

schoappied schoappied at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 04:45:54 EDT 2008

R.Wolff wrote:
> Depending on which instrument (genre) you want to focus. If you're longing for
> keys mainly (Piano, E-Piano, Rhode, Wurli a B3 maybe), and synth secondly,

My focus in on the keys. I want to buy a second hand one, with keys
which are closed to piano as possible in this price class. It must have
at least 61 keys. It would be nice if it could produce some sound
without a computer, but I want to be able to use it with my linux box
too. I don't need to much knobs and sounds...

Are there maybe older keyboards from roland, yamaha or kurzweil or
whatever, which are good and maybe available in a low price class
(second hand price class 100 -200 euros) on the second hand market?

Thanks in advance,