[LAU] e-piano

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 03:35:49 EDT 2008

Hmm trying to find the start of the thread and can't so I will go off what I
have.

When starting to learn Piano some time ago I ended up buying a M-Audio
Prokeys 88 when it first came out.  I personally think it was a great buy,
and they now have the SX series which is even less money.  The keys are
hammer weighted and feel very good to me, though I am not really all that
much of a pianist myself. It has some decent sounds on board, and basic
effects(Reverb, Chorus, etc.) with midi input and output.  Only catch is no
onboard amp, but that isn't really a problem for me as I run it through my
monitors anyways.  At any rate, I would suggest giving it a try if you only
have so much to spend.

        Seablade