[LAU] ZynAddSubFX chagneing tempo in an instruments effect ?

Svend-Erik Kjær Madsen sv-e at sv-e.dk
Thu Jul 17 18:44:17 EDT 2008

Hi
I have found one of the factory instruments useful for a new project.

It's the Resonance Synth from the Synth group, but the echo tails comes
a little to fast, they are about tempo 120 and I would like them to be
100 or even lower, how can I change that ? I've been  fidget round with
the instrument editor without any luck so far, and I do not understand
how it works at all, I just want to play :(

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advantage

/Sv-e