[LAU] ZynAddSubFX chagneing tempo in an instruments effect ?

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 18:18:27 EDT 2008

Svend-Erik Kjær Madsen wrote:

> It's the Resonance Synth from the Synth group, but the echo tails comes
> a little to fast, they are about tempo 120 and I would like them to be
> 100 or even lower, how can I change that ?

Did you try "Edit instrument"->"Effects"? The first (and in this patch )
only fx is "echo 1", turn the delay knob a little to the right, for a
slower delay.

NB: I don't know of an exact way to do this, I think you must have a
steady hand and an open ear :-)

NB2: You must be in "advanced mode" for this to work...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen