[LAU] headphones

porl sheean porl42 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 20:01:02 EDT 2008

i know that all of the headphones mentioned here are great quality
etc, but which ones do you people think are the most accurate *flat*
response? obviously not the grados, as they apparently exaggerate the
top end a bit, but which ones are the closest to a perfect flat
response? ie bass levels not boosted or attenuated, not exaggerated
mids etc?

thanks
porl