[LAU] [LAM] Some new a quite different music

Nigel Henry cave.dnb2m97pp at aliceadsl.fr
Wed Jun 4 16:28:22 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 04 June 2008 18:59, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello!
>    This time it's a rather short one. :-) It's called "A little moaning".
> It's best heard on headphones(!) and
> can be downloaded here:
> http://juliencoder.de/songs/moaning.ogg
>    It's a trist piece written for piano and just completed by a bass, some
> strings and a brushed kit. The piano comes from LinuxSampler and the rest
> is strait out of the Korg TR synth.
>    the only thing I did is adding room-accoustics with csound. Took long
> time to compute. So it should be nice. :-)
>    Feedback is welcome, always!
>    Kindest regards and enjoy
>           Julien

Guten abend Julien. I really like moaning. it sounds like the sort of tune
suited to a TV film. I thinking of this at the end of the film. The first 1
minute 45 seconds gives the impression of someone having suffered a loss
(like their loved one has died),  then after that the tune breaks away into
the closing credits. Thanks for sharing your work to the list. It's much
appreciated.

btw: Thanks also for the Bach pieces that you posted recently. I am still
waiting for you to work on Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor BWV565, and
particularly the Fugue which is absolutely wonderfull. The piano solo version
is available from Peters No 7109.

All the best.

Nigel.