[LAU] [LAM] Some new a quite different music

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Jun 4 17:48:14 EDT 2008

Evening Nigel!
   Thanks for the kind words. I won't do the fugue for a while. :-) I'm just
starting to learn the Fuge in gsharp minor from the first volume of "das
wohltemperierte Klavier". The last six notes of the original theme (or was it
a motive) are so intriguing. You can follow them by listening al over the
piece, no matter in which voice or which other techniques were used on it. -
Oh well, this doesn't belong here. :-)
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------