[LAU] How to move devices to specific IRQ's ?

Susanne Schneider susemuse27 at gmx.de
Sat Jun 14 07:47:26 EDT 2008

15:00.1 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Ricoh Co Ltd R5C832 IEEE 1394 Controller
(rev 04) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
        Subsystem: Lenovo Unknown device 20c7
        Memory at f8101000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
        Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2

I almost knew it before checking - shit...
thanks for your valuable hint!
greets
Susanne