[LAU] Managing a jack audio setup

Thomas Skellund thomas at secretfreund.dk
Wed Mar 5 08:01:26 EST 2008

Thanks for the description on how you do things!

I noted the Lash-projects a little early actually, as exactly what i
needed-ish but coming up short because, as it is now, it is only a
relatively small group of programs that can be run under lash-control.

As previously mentioned, I would like it better if the Jack server tech
extended their control interface for clients.