[LAU] Managing a jack audio setup

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Wed Mar 5 07:31:55 EST 2008

I use a shell script to start up my applications and the qjackctrl
patchbay which stores its setting and reconnect things automatically
just in case an application crash.
For changing settings in each software I created a small pd patch which
sends out Midi program change commands. In my case its more a matter of
changing sounds, multisets and realtime visuals with one keystroke.

Lash could be interesting for you but I have no experience with it yet.

Cheers,

Malte
--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

next event:
12.-15.3. Frankfurt Musikmesse booth B66 in hall 5.1
presentation of Minicomputer softwaresynthesizer