[LAU] Using seq24 with Jack client applications

Miguel Morales therevoltingx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 18:30:48 EST 2008

Sure that's really easy.
Just create a new loop in the loop panel.
Then you'll see the sequence creator.
At the top right you'll see the respective MIDI Out and MIDI CH. OUT
Most of the time it can detect all active ALSA midi aware apps.
If not, just set it to output to MIDI THROUGH IN then use qjackctl to
connect the MIDI THROUGH OUT to whichever application you wish.

Hope that helps,
Miguel

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Arda Eden <ardaeden at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to use seq24 with some Jackclient apps like linuxsampler but i
> can't see any midi output sockets for seq24 on any Patchbay. Is it possible
> ?
>
> --
> Arda EDEN
> Cumhuriyet University