[LAU] qjackctl 0.3.2 installation problems

Christian Delahousse christian.delahousse at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 17:27:01 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

I'm running ubuntu gutsy and the latest version of qjackctl in the
repo is version 0.2.2. The latest release is 0.3.2 and I'm looking to
get the latest jack too so I'm upgrading everything.

Anyways, the requirements to compile Qjackctl are g++ , qt4-core
(libqt4-core 4.3 package in repo), qt4-gui (libqt4-gui in repo) and
qt4-xml (which apparently is a module included in libqt4-core).

So, apparently, I've downloaded all the reqs but when I run
./configure, I get this error

checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking whether gcc needs -traditional... no
checking for Qt library version >= 4.1... no; Qt 4.1 or greater is required

Anybody know how I can fix this? I'm worried about installing the
latest version of Jackd if I can't control it via qjackctl

Thanks