[LAU] Music: We don't want you. Complete session available.

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Wed Mar 26 14:15:54 EDT 2008

Hi!

This piece is about the feeling of being rejected.
Don't worry about me, I had to let off steam in a way.

While everything originates from recordings done with my cheap dynamic
mic, the end result is fairly electronic, digital in sound. Happens if
you modulate processed audio and continue with mangling it :)

The complete Ardour session is available as .tar.bz2
Wavpacking turned 184.5 MB into 75.8 (losless). I took care to remove
most of the audio not actually in use, but left some construction
material in.

I would love to hear replacements for some of my parts (bass, guitar,
flute anyone?) or remixes ;) It's all licensed as CC Attribution
Share-Alike.

Flac, Ogg Vorbis, MP3, session archive, all on:
http://www.archive.org/details/we_dont_want_you

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: