[LAU] Music: We don't want you. Complete session available.

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Mar 27 12:54:47 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 19:15 +0100, Thorsten Wilms wrote:

> The complete Ardour session is available as .tar.bz2
> Wavpacking turned 184.5 MB into 75.8 (losless).

> http://www.archive.org/details/we_dont_want_you

I was contacted by someone who couldn't unpack the wavpack files due to
having an older version. I'm on 4.41 here. I used wavpack -hh, which
according to the man page should yield extra high (and slow)
compression. But it looks like how -hh is treated changed between
versions. Anyway, I just replaced the tar-ball, no -hh this time,
hopefully making the files more compatible. It's just a laughable few
kilobytes larger now.

To Al: I get mail delivery failed messages on trying to reply to you.
Oh, and you should really upgrade the the 2.x series of Ardour :)

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/