[LAU] Music: We don't want you. Complete session available.

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Mar 27 14:50:55 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 19:20 +0100, Hartmut Noack wrote:

> 1.) there are no peak-files so the wav forms are not drawn. Is ther a
> way to make ardour redraw them?

Hmm, works for Fons :)
Maybe creating a "peaks" directory in the session dir helps?
If there's no other solution, I could mail you the peak files.
29.7 MB of redundant information :)

> 2.) everytime I start the playback I get the well-known "the hd was not
> fast enough to follow ardour" message. BUT: nothing bad is happening
> actually. No dropout, no xrun, everything plays fine. I have to put the
> message-window into a corner as it pops up again, if I close it with OK.

I would not know how this is tied to my session. Never had that error.
The #ardour channel is the best place for trouble-shooting.

> > I would love to hear replacements for some of my parts (bass, guitar,
> > flute anyone?) or remixes ;)
>
> Yeahh! Guitars, voices - got some household noises here also. Will be
> fun ;-)

Looking forward :)

--
Thorsten Wilms