[LAU] Music: We don't want you. Complete session available.

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Thu Mar 27 18:00:42 EDT 2008

Hi,

> > 2.) everytime I start the playback I get the well-known "the hd was not
> > fast enough to follow ardour" message. BUT: nothing bad is happening
> > actually. No dropout, no xrun, everything plays fine. I have to put the
> > message-window into a corner as it pops up again, if I close it with OK.
> I would not know how this is tied to my session. Never had that error.

I have this too with some bigger sessions. Mine are from ardour1 and play just
fine in ardour1. When opening them in ardour2.[012] they play fine but
continuously give me the "hd not able to keep up" message.
I tried removing unused tracks, no change.

> The #ardour channel is the best place for trouble-shooting.

They couldn't help me either...

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/