[LAU] new recordings

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Thu Mar 27 15:52:16 EDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 02:55:28PM -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:

> It was an afternoon's fun with Ardour and JAMin. No pitch-shifting or
> autotuning, all parts 100% organic Dave. :)

Well done Dave !

As to the text, as a non-believer I don't have to fear any
gods and be bothered by it. What I 'dislike' - but that verb
is too strong - about it is that it doesn't do justice to the
depth and sophistication of Christian spiritualism. But that
may be a very West-European view.

Ciao,

--
FA