[LAU] Burning lots of CDs

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Thu Mar 27 19:06:08 EDT 2008

On 27 March 2008 at 15:58, Bob van der Poel <bob at mellowood.ca> wrote:

> Honestly, I've never had the problem, but I have heard of others having
> a gooey mess ... so I guess I really should be kind! Darn, now a new
> printer. This is all eating into the millions of dollars I was expecting
> to make from this project :)

Do you have any place like a Kinko's near you?  I think some of those
places will print on CDs for you.

> Now, multiple burners ???

Yes, please!  I want to know too.  I wonder if running Xen with
multiple copies of the OS and a k3b running in each of those with
one burner on each one would work?  But, I'm clueless here.

Sorry...
--
Kevin