[LAU] Burning lots of CDs

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Thu Mar 27 19:20:56 EDT 2008

Am Freitag, 28. März 2008 schrieb Kevin Cosgrove:
> On 27 March 2008 at 15:58, Bob van der Poel <bob at mellowood.ca> wrote:
> > Now, multiple burners ???
> Yes, please!  I want to know too.  I wonder if running Xen with
> multiple copies of the OS and a k3b running in each of those with
> one burner on each one would work?  But, I'm clueless here.

I don't know about the simultaneous part (I doubt that this works on linux,
does it even work on win?).
But it should be fairly easy to run multiple instances on k3b/cdrecord/cdrdao
at parallel accessing different writers. Only limit should be the bus system
the writer cling to (provided the 700MB of the audio-data are cached in ram
or placed in a tmpfs for faster read, more than 700MB of ram would be
needed).

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/