[LAU] new recordings

dfro at umich.edu dfro at umich.edu
Sun Mar 30 22:51:37 EDT 2008

Dave,

The only other synth I have gotten to work is QSynth, which only has
alsa_seq, alsa_raw, and oss settings for the Midi driver.  Only alsa_seq
works for me.  But, again it is an alsa driver, not a jack driver for
midi. I am just glad that I now have a way to play the many soundfonts
and gigsamples out there! I also want to try my hand at making my own
samples.

Thanks,
Dave