[LAU] Qjackctl 3.2, QT4, KDE 3.5.9, high CPU usage

hanaghan at starband.net hanaghan at starband.net
Mon Mar 31 23:57:50 EDT 2008

I think you might be having a different problem.

I can run jack from CL and any app that pipes to it without problem.

I did a little poking around and I think it's a QT4 problem. Others report
issues running GUI based apps that are not jack compatible or even
necessarily directly related to audio at all. They do all have QT4 use in
common.

I reverted back to an older version of Qjackctl and it's works just fine
again. I'm not necessarily needing any of the features that Qjackctl 3.2
had anyway so it's not a big deal for me.

Meanwhile, I need to write this up elsewhere and send to Thac now I think
about it.

Cheers!