[LAU] AVSynthesis (was: new recordings)

mik mprims at skynet.be
Sun Mar 30 16:38:14 EDT 2008

Dave Phillips schreef:

> I used the same options to build Csound 5.08 on both systems here, with
> the addition of 64-bit specific options for that platform. I had
> problems with the Java wrapper until I added the path to my Java
> installation to PATH:
>
> export PATH=$PATH:/usr/java/:/usr/java/bin/
>
> I also defined JAVA_HOME the same way. After that, the wrapper built
> cleanly.
>
> Btw, yes, you will need DevIL.so, it's in the lwjgl-optional package
> along with IL.so, ILU.so, and ILUT.so, all of which you'll need.
>
> HTH,
>
> dp

Olé! I've got it working.
DevILdll is called libILso in Linux.
One last problem: the screen resolution.

"Graphics card: null, version: null
Resolution: 1600x1200x24 at 58Hz
The AVSynthesis program was terminated because an error occured.

Reason: Failed to create display mode w=800h=600
End Program. Cleaning up"

I'm going to try to figure that out by myself.

Thanks!

mik