[LAU] Ecasound jack_auto woes

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri May 9 03:28:34 EDT 2008

Hello everyone!
   I had this for a while now. Ecasound's jack_auto doesn't work anymore. It is
very strange at least. Consider the following:
ecasound -c -i jack_auto,LinuxSampler -o test.wav
   All it does is connect to the first input from my soundcard, which is the
microphone. I made sure I spelled LinuxSampler correctly and I tried other
clients.
   I use ecasound-2.4.6.1dev from the git tree. Can anyone help here, does
anyone know anything about it?
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------