[LAU] Roland-Edirol Sound Canvas and other synths

Roger Wakeman rwakeman at hushmail.com
Fri May 9 17:21:56 EDT 2008

I was browsing through the ALSA supported devices and noticed all
of these Roland-Edirol synth units that are supported. Does anyone
have any experience with these? I'm having trouble figuring out
exactly how they function. Do they receive MIDI data and then send
audio streams to the computer through USB? Do they receive MIDI
data from the computer or from another external device? Are they
well supported? I'd like to include them in my compatible hardware
list but wish to learn more first.

Roger
http://www.linuxstudiopro.com

--
Book your next cruise vacation today! Click now to find the best prices.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eRWx4p45DkzavmB4FsBDgE4NdnmUDEpcyZp12d7EWPvqsu0/