[LAU] Bach pieces for various synths

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu May 22 16:07:27 EDT 2008

Hi everyone!
  this was born from a thread about Aeolus (organ synthesizer) on LAU. I just
uploaded a few Bach peices from the "wohltemperierte Klavier" (well-tempered
Klavier) Book 1. Here are the links and mini-description:
http://juliencoder.de/bach/wtk1-cdp.mp3
The c Major prelude played on the grand Piano sound of my Korg tr76 (Triton
series).
http://juliencoder.de/bach/wtk1-cmp.mp3
The C Minor prelude played on the harpsichord of the "historic Keyboards"
library by pmi/sampletekk. This was played via LinuxSampler
http://juliencoder.de/bach/wtk1-dmf.mp3
The D Minor Fugue, played on an analogue lead sound on my Clavia Nordlead3.
this was done six years ago.
http://juliencoder.de/bach/wtk1-eflatmf.mp3
The Eflat Minor Fugue played on the "Old Lady" gandpiano. A sample Steinway
again through LinuxSampler and the library again from PMI/sampletekk
http://juliencoder.de/bach/wtk1-fmp.mp3
the F Minor Prelude played through Aeolus. Don't ask me about the
registration. If you really want toknow, I'll have to find it again. :-)
   All except the D Minor Fugue were not processed by anything. Just as they
came out of the box.
   Sorry for the MP3s, I like OGG much more, but these were done for a demo-CD.
   If you don't mind around 80MB, you can also download it. It's a
zip-compressed ISO-file. That means:
1. Download
2. unzip demo_cd.zip
3. cdrecord -v jpc-demo_cd.iso
   Optionally specify your device and speed options or use a different
   burn-software. :-)
   OR:
mount -r -t iso9660 -o loop jpc-demo_cd.iso /your/vafourite/path/
http://juliencoder.de/demo_cd.zip
   Feedback is wellcome. what you like and what is particularly distrubing and
of course miss spelled links.
   Kindest regards
         Julien

--------