[LAU] Quick question RE Musix

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 11:45:10 EDT 2008

Hello list,

I'm starting to think that I'm beating my head against a wall trying
to make plain Debian work for me as an audio distro.  So, I've been
looking at Musix, but the install media is DVD - way too much.  Can I
use the Debian net installer and add Musix's sources and apt-get
dist-upgrade from there?  If I can do that, what flavor of Debian is
best to use, stable or testing?

I still like starting with a bare-bones install and adding what I want
to it, I'm just getting tired of compiling my own stuff.  Why reinvent
the wheel?  :)

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com