[LAU] AVSynthesis

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Wed May 28 09:05:16 EDT 2008

becks wrote:
> i tried to make AVSynthesis works with my graphic card, but without luck.
> i don't know if is an hardware, or video driver, or opengl missing features.
>
> the video card is :
>
> 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile
> GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 0c)
> 00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960
> Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 0c)

You need accelerated 3D video, I'm not sure that chipset a supports it.

I'm preparing an updated guide to installing and running AVSynthesis in
Linux, but it'll be a few days before it's on-line. Much has changed
since I started using it, and my Linux advice is 'way out of date on the
AVS site.

Btw, one of my pieces for AVSynthesis will be presented at the next
electroacoustic music concert at the new Sweetwater listening hall, on
June 13 IIRC. If anyone in the Fort Wayne area wants to drop in, please
do, the show is free and open to the public. I'm not sure about starting
time yet.

Best,

dp