[LAU] OT: linux phone?

hollunder at gmx.at hollunder at gmx.at
Fri May 30 07:53:40 EDT 2008

On Fri, 30 May 2008 07:29:16 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Susan Cragin <susancragin at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Skip the phone. Try mumble.
> http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Please avoid html mails and top-posting.

On the topic of linux phones:
Are there any that are completely free software?

I think I read a while ago that there's still some proprietary stuff in
there, the part that enables it to make calls or something.
I wouldn't be happy with that kind of 'open' phone.

Best Regards,
	Philipp