[LAU] [OT?] last night's gig

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sun Nov 2 09:02:47 EST 2008

Greetings,

Had a gig last night with some old friends. Board recordings are
available here:

    http://drop.io/ph4tpjw

Songs are various, some blues, some originals, some Mose Allison, et
cetera. The leads are by my friend Terry McClanahan, brush snare is
played by my regular drummer Rusty Campbell. Some of the vocals are
mine, some are Terry's. I play rhythm guitar and bass.

No Linux involved, hence the [OT?]. However, *I* am involved with Linux,
so maybe it's not utterly OT. :)

Sure would be nice to have a Ken Restivo on keys...

Btw, when I say "old friends", I mean *old*. Terry's the youngest in the
group, he's 56. Rusty's known as El Viejo (he's 60+), I'm in the middle
at 57. To paraphrase John Lennon, we may be old but we're not boring.
(Well, we don't think so. Opinions will vary.)

Best,

dp