[LAU] Recording Equipment

R.Wolff musicwolf at web.de
Mon Nov 3 04:04:42 EST 2008

Sean Darby schrieb:
> Hi LAU!
>
> Should I get an A/D D/A converter (like the Behringer ADA8000)?
>
> If I get a mixer with the "Delta 1010LT", will I need the ADA8000?
>
> Does the 1010LT already serve as an A/D D/A converter?

Yes, the Delta 1010LT already serves as an A/D D/A (they're on the PCI board).
And it won't take any outboard converters bigger than a two-channel S/PDIF
interface (a mic-Pre i.e with digital outs).

For the rest of your questions, somebody else already gave you stuff to
consider/anwer yourself/etc.

> Thanks!
>
> Sean

Good luck,